Braj Gopika Seva Mission
A Mission With a Vision
Braj Gopika Seva Mission was established in the year 1999.
Raseshwari Devi Ji, the co-founder of the organization, reveals the reason behind the name of the organization,
with immense gratitude towards her Guru:
'Braj Gopika Seva Mission' is the spiritual manifestation of the Divine Grace of our beloved Guru, Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj. The Gopis of Braj are the embodiment of selfless devotion. Our aim is to attain this divine love which cannot be obtained without the grace of the Gopis. Therefore, this name is a constant reminder and inspiration that keeps us determined and devoted on our path.
'A state where every person in this world realizes the value of Shri Maharaj Ji’s philosophy and imbibes it in her / his daily life.'
1. Constant devotional practice for attaining the stage of rendering selfless service to Hari-Guru.
2. Providing the masses with the golden opportunity of real devotional practice (sadhana) and the brilliant practice of Roopdhyan meditation technique taught by Shri Maharaj Ji.
3. Generating a spiritual thirst in people.
4. Delivering the dense divine philosophies in the most lucid language for guiding those who possess a genuine spiritual thirst.
5. Organizing regular Meditation Camps to give the benefit of satsang (spiritual association) and sadhana (devotional practice) to devotees.
6. Making interventions for the rural and backward masses of the society in the field of health and education.
7. Providing the basic essentials for the underprivileged section of the society to add ease to their daily lives, and performing human welfare activities.
Every year, spiritual talks of duration ranging from 7 to 30 days (2 to 4 hours per day) are held in various places in India and abroad giving concise knowledge of the Vedas in a nutshell. During these discourses, the unique Roopdhyan Meditation Technique is taught to the devotees. The most beneficial among these talks is the 21 or 30 day serial lectures in which a seeker finds all the answers to his questions. Srimad Bhagwat Kathas are also held, in addition to these discourses.’
Roopdhyan Meditation Camps
For a person who has attended Devi Ji's Spiritual Talk, regular Roopdhyan Meditation Retreats are held to strengthen his knowledge and devotional practice. Every year, Annual Sadhana Shivir, Jagadguru Sadhana Shivir, Regional Sadhana Shivirs, Moun (Silent) Sadhana Shivir etc. are held for this purpose
Children and Youth Camps
In today’s world, youth and spirituality seem to be at two different poles altogether. In order to inculcate spiritual values and give spiritual education, every year, Children and Youth camps are conducted in the ashrams of BGSM. They learn to imbibe spirituality in their daily lives. By succeeding spiritually, they automatically succeed in their material life. In short, by coming to the Camps, they are set for life. The best feature of the Camps is the opportunity to interact and associate with genuine saints.
Braj Gopika Seva Mission has always taken care of the villages and schools in the ashram vicinity. It runs regular health camps, dental camps, yoga camps, blood donation camps and also completely free charitable clinics for the nearby villages. On different occasions, distribution of necessities is organised for the villagers and students. It also runs a Gaushala in Braj Gopika Dham and also contributes during natural disasters. BGSM devotees support its parent body, Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat in all its initiatives in Health, Education, Distribution of necessities and other such activities.